This must be the most common and well known Persian kebab recipe. The trick is keeping the mince on the stick.
A delicious grilled kebab, everyones favourite.
- 1 kg lamb mince
- 2 white onion
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- finely chop the onion
- add the onion, lamb mince and salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl
- With your hands, mix the kebab mixture together
- leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour
- place a small amount of the mixture in your hand and wrap around a flat kebab stick, wetting your hand if needed.
- add more mixture to cover the kebeb skewer
- continue with more skewers until all the mixture is used
- preheat your bbq
- place the skewers over the hot coals and turn when the meat is starting to brown
Calories: 243kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 14gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 438mgPotassium: 214mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!